It's June 5th guyssssssss ~ RVKreation of awareness of Environment

Save The Nature For The Future

follow

share

AddThis Code

Where to install code

It should be right before the closing body tag

It's June 5th guyssssssss

         WORLD ENVIRONMENT DAY:

          It is my logo friends, I used the symbol of world environment day released image as my logo
        Today is World Environment Day,I just clicked some pictures in my mobile.When I am clicking those pictures, I think that the nature knows today is World Environment Day.I am saying this because,  I just saw it today.

     I am in Vijayawada,at morning the temperature is nearly 42°.It is really very hot today .But after 4:30 pm the climate just changed like heaven.What an experience,I can't explain my feeling but I can show it by some pictures clicked by me










        I just share all pictures because I just loved it and I think all of you see them all.And what I believe  that every  picture of nature has motivation in it .So  I think all can see it and enjoy the Nature guys.


   I am still enjoying the Nature today, because it is still raining here and love a lot today's weather.I want to share more about it but I am busy in enjoying the Environment. 
"Love the Nature and Live in the Nature"


Last but not least never forget it.That is


RESPECT THE NATURE
ENJOY THE NATURE..





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Icon

Icon
Nature for Future